The rethinkALZ and refocusALZ clinical research studies are enrolling patients!
To be considered for the rethinkALZ study or refocusALZ study, patients must:
- Be ages 50 to 87 years old
- Be diagnosed with, or have a suspected clinical diagnosis of, Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a gradual change in memory for six months or more
- Have a family member or loved one who can be available as a study partner during the entire study
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have had a previous COVID-19 infection
Other criteria will apply.