Hope Through Research
While Alzheimer’s disease can be devastating to patients, families, and their caregivers, clinical research trials like rethinkALZ and refocusALZ are looking at new ways to fight this disease.
If you or a loved one are interested in participating in one of these studies, the following criteria must be met:
- Be ages 50 to 87 years old
- Be diagnosed with, or have a suspected clinical diagnosis of, Alzheimer's disease
- Have a gradual change in memory for six months or more
- Have a family member or loved one who can be available as a study partner during the entire study
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have had a previous COVID-19 infection
Other criteria will apply.